The Chamber is a non-profit making organisation and exists to benefit its members by negotiation with other interested bodies in all matters that have or may have an effect on the trading prospects of our members. We also do as much as possible to ensure that our members are aware of all policies under discussion by Local and Central Government.
The Torquay Chamber of Commerce’s Business Plan for 2018 is:
* To Increase membership of the Chamber and see where this takes us next year
* In addition, the Torquay Chamber of Commerce’s focus for the forthcoming future is to support the town’s stakeholders in promoting investment and encouraging business growth
The Aims of the Chamber are:
* To work in partnership with Town stakeholders to support investment and growth
* To promote the Town at every opportunity through all available media sources
* To provide businesses with the opportunity to network and encourage inter-business trading
* To become the voice of local businesses, and give members the opportunity to express their views
* To signpost businesses to relevant advice and support
Chamber Chair, Susie Colley, has undertaken training to become a Dementia Friends Champion. She is very happy to come and talk to anyone who feels they or their staff would benefit from learning more about how to be involved in our campaign to help Torquay become a dementia friendly town.
If you would like to discuss this further, please contact her by email:
email@example.com or phone 01803 314600